Thursday, December 18, 2008

JOGOYA

Yesterday having JOGOYA dinner with friends. My friend and I abit late because I am waiting for her to finish work. Therefore, we kinda 6.30pm only start on our journey to Starhill. On the way to there, we are having difficulties. She got rabun malam and I got serious buta map. So... we lost!
We keep spinning around the KLCC, can't reach to Starhill! And it is so late. We just left around 1 hour for dinner. Seriously cham. Anyway, we park the car at KLCC and take taxi to Starhill. Costly, but better way than spin and spin. LOL.
Arrived there, my friends are eating in progress but some of them are helping us to take food for us. So gam dong~ And we almost only sit and eat. No food hunting. The sad thing is we didn't abalone~ Really sad. But anyway, I eat alot other stuffs...
Should be end at 9pm, but we have timing extension till 9.42pm.. Eat dao full~ About few days, must act vegetarian. Over calories and yes, cholesterol.. Take a walk to Pavillion to buy donuts and take a few pictures. Then, we split and back home. AGAIN, we lost....... Haiz.


Oysters
(only one food photo posted due to certain reasons. Haha)


Starhill Christmas Tree


I OYSTER-ing~


Taken nearby Pavillion


mana lagi 2? I oso not sure. HMM....

5 comments:

| Y | H | said...

ah M .. you memang got Leong Sum ! Only one Photo !

My heart not really Broke ! Just Crack only ! :)

Unknown said...

ya lo. conflicts de lo.. frens mahu see, u guys tak mahu. so i put one photo.
my frens so wu yan! hahahaha

Justin Lee said...

walao..put in FB lo..lol..Ah M oystering..not enough!!Need more food pics.....

Unknown said...

onli got few photos pa liao actually the foods. eat dao no time to take. got la, but the foods pics are at my fren's camera.

KhAi Chai said...

JOGOYA!!! yummy XD.....