Wednesday, November 26, 2008

HMM

Today 7.45am wake up. Suddenly walk on myself to the cupboard and open it and take out my SOFIA. Dunno why. Rubbin her hair, then only realize she is on my hand. Shockin me. OMG. Really, cause I totally on daydream. WTH...
Her evil eyes electric shock and evil smile damn scared kao me. Damn lo. Then I see her dancers. Haha. Can't remember their names. Haiz. Then, my mind into this..

SOFIA : What makes you golek into us?
Me: Dunno. Hardly guess.
SOFIA: ask you to buy a house for me, then wan to see me kao kao oso can.
Me: tak da duit. forget it.
SOFIA: Celaka engkau. Aku dah cuba cakap baik baik, bincang baik baik. Malam nanti CIAK kao
awak.
Me: Mari la. sapa takut engkau?

Mama came in my room and scold me cause I late already. It is already 8.25am. DAMN. But lucky, today de jam is damn smooth. I arriving at college about 9.45am.

Sambungan minggu hadapan.

4 comments:

KhAi Chai said...

omg~ sofia so dahsyat

Unknown said...

u duno girls cannot luan luan hurt de meh? i oso scared btw. LOL

| Y | H | said...

damn! dahsyat !
If Sofia really CIAK ah M ~ i going to laugh damn KAO !

Unknown said...

dahsyat but laugh kao kao... T__T haiz, apa ni, ah H...