Thursday, November 27, 2008

Donation day

My new FRCI tutor is a very nice tutor. HAHA. She did makes me love back the subject. To be honest. Very funny dao I need to toilet. JK. Anyway, I like her teaching method.
After 10am class, my friends and I went to college hall after taking our lunch. For November Donation Blood Campaign. This is my 8th times. Geng. HAHA. I miss my times on taking pics since diploma, means 3 years ago. Now I take alot of my donation process. People there thought I am crazy. Some i see they are scared, but they still donate. Very good~ So generous. Or they are coming for freebies hunting? HAHA.


Im on the chair, laying down to wait for my turn~


the hand of torture. HAHA. the needle for MA PI CENG is no pain. but tis one, cucuk, pain.


My blood feel MOTO MOTO. hahahha. so hot~


the freebies~ HAHA.

6 comments:

Justin Lee said...

Wow,blood donation..Good for your health..No bad wei,got frebies summore!

Unknown said...

yeah. good~

KhAi Chai said...

ah MMMMM u so wai dai T_T .... pain wou wuuuu TT nyehahahhahahha =DDDDDDDDDDDDD

Unknown said...

i feel like u mcm spamming... hahaha
ya lo, wai dai.. u oso can de ma

KhAi Chai said...

eh ah M how u noe i'm spamming...hiak hiak...

Unknown said...

u duno gal got sixth sense de meh? lol