Thursday, October 16, 2008

today

I am so tired these days. Duno why. Lazy to blog. Lazy to do homework also. So today end up, tak tahu buat and have to tell Sir SORRY.. OF course, tak boleh accept la. So, he called names for doin the question. I am just half water tong. LOL. Know half half only. SWT..
Sufferin for 2 hours tutorial, we went out to Wangsa Maju for lunch at PLUS PLUS. We ate chicken rice cause they said not bad. SO, not bad lo.
Talkin about place to go for this semester because this semester is our last sem. Might cant meet again in future. So wan to do gathering. Tak tahu where to go. Wait for planners to decide. HEHE
Today's lectures are so damn boring. Can't see the POWERPOINT slides from the Honor. Sakit mata. After her lecture, FDM comes in. SIEN for describe this subject. All about case studies. And presentation. Should be fun. But duno why sien.
Today my friends talkin about my BARBIEs. They asked me tak takut meh. Later the BARBIEs jumped out and sit beside u. SERIOUSLY =____= My BARBIEs are my precious treasure. I will not dump them. Although I have to put them in a box.. Sad... Long time no play with them jor tim. They scared I am scary. Ya ar? Haiz..

No comments: