Monday, October 20, 2008

sat birthday party

Seriously I really fully booked by my frens going-to-turn 21 for this month.. Last sat having dinner at a restaurant.. got fake sup sirip yu, etc.. LOL.. not cheap i think .. gengness friend~
Drink quite alot, i think alot for me. Cause I keep bocor air and went to toilet for 7 to 8 times. My frens too~ At least I won't be embarrassed for going to toilet for so damn many times.. Along the way, I walking in zig zag shape.. HAHA.. dangerous wey~
Happy, but BROKE.. sad lo. Anyway, our table is the damn bising-ness. My fren's parents beh tahan us, i think... LOL, damn bising..Somemore end up beat each other... I oso included, but mine more polite la...
Next time dun drink too much, or else, pukul orang.. LOL
Last time Bina's party, she said her 6 Liter and others red wine finish in a day!!! Seriously geng!! that time, i drink red wine + calsberg. lagi dizzy. on the way to toilet, i bang on the door gate... HAHAHA

No comments: