Thursday, October 23, 2008

hmm.

I can see the real people on my real view that Malaysian citizens are in saving cost already. lol. I know it is too late to notice... swt.. Because I cant notice since I'm on driving, no time to care for others on their driving.
Started to get used to drive already, I realised before the petrol price goes up to RM2.70/liter, all of them driving on the right line like going to hell.. LOL.. I cant find a word to describe them how fast they speed lo. Sorry. Indirectly saying me somemore. swt..
After get shocked, scolded, banged, and scold people, I do believe these experiences help me to get used to drive. I am not afraid of these anymore. hehe.
Back to the saving cost, since the petrol price goes up, and down little by little, people also still not dare to speed. but still, got people on speeding to hell la. I started to notice the drivers are using the "natural" air con besides of air con. It helps to save cost, although not much, but it helps.
All of them, almost, including me, openin up the window instead of using air con.. Even luxury cars like Honda, Mercedez also same. The differences is the company cars. lol.. I see lorries.. small lorries are using air con, of course, the petrol incentive is from employer..
The right lane started gettin less cars to speed if no jam. Drivers more on the middle lane. That's y jam. Haha..
I just wish those drivers who think themselves so good enough, please on the signal whether to turn left or right.. Hate these kind of drivers damn damn MUCH!!

No comments: