Tuesday, October 28, 2008

1 day trip

Im having 1 day trip on Deepavali day, on monday to RAUB, Pahang. Sorry for no pictures because I didn't bring my phone up to the hill. Papa dun let me bring. Haiz~
Taking a big jeep ride up to the hill. SWT lo, because I duno what's the name of the hill. zzz. Very nice lo. I mean on the way to the hill. Jeep rides damn awesome. Like taking roller coaster. Haha. Now my shoulders got kesan lebam. Geng lo. Goin back lagi syok. I was screaming like hell. Haha.
After jeep rides and air terjun water playing, we went to groundnuts small-sized factory, tauhu home factory. Having damn fat day because all day is eat, eat, and EAT!! Seriously damn full!!
Overall, not bad. But to be honest, the tourist guide, a guy, i think he's in 20s, damn young. No experience. He doesn't really care of all his customers. Might be because of lack experience? Maybe gua. But my parents and those uncles, aunties, they dun really like him.
After this trip, went to Bina's deepavali open house. Cant eat anything, although the foods damn nice. Chattin rubbish and they planned somethin on my party. Suspicious.. Goin to die on that day. Haiz


No comments: