Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Childhood memories~

Today, for people who encourages me to take out my BARBIEs.. thanks~ LOL
I like Barbies alot... Suddenly feel like to take them out from my cupboard... SO~ long time din take them out for fresh air... So, now tada~ proudly present my BARBIEs...


BARBIEs de house (sob sob, no money to buy a proper house for them..)
I thought onli got 5 de, duno y 6??? Alamak~


Their dresses... VERY LITTLE~ need to ask ah E help~


Tang tang tang~ MY SOFIA~
Her hair should be damn long~ but I cut her hair.. OMG(protected)!!!! teruk sial betol.. and ho, I am tryin to help her wear the bikini de, how come so tight? SOFIA, awak sudah gemuk?? apasal ni?


my second precious BARBIE~ no name... SWT~
btw, her hair oso kena cut by me...


MY FIRST BARBIE GIFT~
i think when i was small, my ambition is to be a make up artist... adoi... SORRY, err... oso gt no name...!!!!! T___T


MAMA bought for me for my birthday present!! duno how old de birthday present~ But oso my fav~ AND ALSO no name =_____=


AGAIN THE DRESS~


SEE, i cut her hair tao like tht~ OMG!!!!!!!!!


IKAN DUYUNG SOFIA~
Duno y i called her SOFIA... but tis is her name i gave to her since i was small... AND OH YA, i talked to them in MALAY
Geng ler??? Hehe


SOFIA punye EKOR..

NOW PROUDLY TO PRESENT MY BRO DE LEGO
(Bro is cursin me for takin his LEGO while he is sleeping.. then he wakes up cause worried that I will do something bad to his LEGO... =_____=)


DAMN OLD LO this LEGO...


Box's content~


Brother's de love thing!!!! onli can see, cannot touch.. LOL


Brother bina since 5 years ago? according to him... (no wonder berhabuk.. sneezing now..)



-the end-

No comments: