Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Avril Lavigne live in KL!!~

Yo everyone.. Aiks, tis post should be on 29th August or maybe around early September.. I am so busy with my current examinations.. and it still ON.. I cant tahan of looking my blog feelin emptiness.. Must fill her with some love..
I m having fun on 29th August, cause it is the day of AVRIL LAVIGNE live at KL!! I am not feeling good for the concert day.. I lost my mood on that day.. reli OMG.. When I wake up at 11am, I dun feel like going.. seriously.. Having my 2 in 1 meals, breakfast and lunch.. and yeah, I am eatin milo with processed foods, biscuits.. my whole day energy.. Damn swt.. Goin out at 2 to take KTM to KL Central.. I know my shirt is so cool, it attracts alot people to look at me.. But unfortunately, I cant read their mind.. Or maybe they are teasing me.. Who Knows..
Reachin KL Central, straight away walk out from the central and headin to KL Central Monorail.. I am so late..!! Because I missed out the train.. miss one = loss 20 mins.. Wastin time.. haiz.. Reachin there about 3pm over.. Seriously I dunno how to go to Stadium Merdeka.. Reach to the Maharajalela, turun dari monorail, and walk up the stairs.. I saw the word "Stadium Merdeka".. Means I sampai dy, kay... SMSing ah H to meet him.. yeah, I saw him.. with ah E, ah C, and other two girls.. Wah, so early lo.. I can see afew people sitting on the floor dy..
Here, I started to meet Crazygimli (ah G) and alynn.. All of us quite quiet, cause it is the time for us to meet each other..

ah C is the photographer




Slowly, alot and alot people are coming, we get to know each other.. askin the forum name and chit chat.. Damn hot.. With the black shirt, reli hot =__= then me, ah C, and ah H startin to give out our flyers to everyone at the concert.. some people are shocked of our club existence, i can tell, some said they are too old enough to know the club (alrite...) and some people get our flyers and throw away... So hurt!! Makes me dun feel wanna pass out the flyers.. =___=
Rush to our places and OMG.. everyone is in a line jor.. where's my bag? thanks to the member for helpin me to take my bag.. and we queue up.. OMG.. reli reli hot.. tak boleh tahan jor.. and oh ya, our shirts reli do attracts people including 8TV, they interviewed us and shoOt us.. We are in TV.. yeah, duno hw many seconds appear on the 8TV quickie, but at least we still appear on TV..
While queue up

promote Avril~

balik from passing out flyers, jadi mcm ni jor.. haiz...

no sit... so sad...

Queue up and startin to go in at 7? i think... i cant remember.. When the door opens, OMG.. people at behind somewhere keep squeezing us.. damn SWT... y need to be so "bersemangat"..? haiz, i am truly understand, cause we are Malaysian.. cant help it .. haha.. At the same time, I am so worried of my friend.. When will she come? I hope she will be on time, cause i hope she also cn make it on time..
After checkin our bags, although my bag ade scissor, but they oso closed one eye and let people in.. no camera, still ade camera.. just for display.. hoho.. everyone is rushin to the front of 338 zone, i know..when i reached there.. OMG.. i cant see!!! ah J and ah D are so tall!!! Swt... More and more people coming, coming, and startin to squeeze again.. alrite... then i look to the back, "apasal so kosong?" Together with ah H and others, we retreat to the behind, swt, much more clearer and more easier to breathe, and we decided to stand behind.. mana tahu.. about 8pm something, rainin... haiz... so cham.. everyone is runnin to the usher guy and rebut the plastic bag raining coat.. OMG.. reli rebut...!!! Ok, i think i retreat and wait for ah H to get..





R~ R u gonna treat me rite?


with ah E, ah F, and me~
While wait for Avril, there is a guy, the opening band...?? i thought is One Buck Shot..?? haiz... shuan ler ba.. and I am oso worried for Hsien... Hsien.... where are u... till she called me that she arrived.. quickly run out of stadium and give her the tix.. and yeah, she managed on time.. oso very good.. no need like us to get wet... >__< We grab the A V R I L and goin to high with the boards.. haiz.. other banner, keep blocking us.. so sad...... Till, Avril sign is out... so cool.... graffiti of AVRIL.. the lights go off.. and she is goin to come out!!! everyone scream like hell, of course i will scream!! ARGHH!! AH E, damn swt!! Your pitch damn high!!! I am almost deaf.. hahahahaha.. not onli me, others i think too.. and there is Avril!!!!!


Goin to start...

Pink theme~

Avril Lavigne!!!

Oh~ I like the drum set!!

In another tee~

Runaway~

pink guitar~ so cute~

Avril on He Wasn't.. she looks cute..

Shh~ no sound~

the Star!!! Crossbonez~ i like the star!!!

On the way on "the best damn thing", it is the time to show our proud banners!! dun know whether Avril see the banner or not.. Give an A~ V~ R~ I~ L~ OMG.. Wagen keep terbalik the banner.. Swt, he's the one who said he wont get the banner terbalik cause no matter how upside down the I, it is still an I, but still, he terbalik banner............ HE WIN!
So tired of all jumping, screaming,.. haiz, not Avril, we are the one jumpin + screamin.. cause there'a rule prevents her from jumpin + screamin on stage.. Hard for her, we wish to see Avril's rock side.. Too bad.. we cant see... T___T Anyway, she is so cute!! Finally our dream came true.. Can see her in real on stage.. After encore on Sk8ter Boi, we wish to have more.. but sadly, there must be ending for every beginning.. Haiz... I reli wish to get her signature and take pic with her!! But still, we are having our group photos ^^

the banners~ truly success..

happy to meet u guys~

Thanks to ahyunn, ah E, ah S, ah C de photos!!!!!!!

1 comment:

| Y | H | said...

Another Nice Blog wei !
Ahem got gew OMG didn't Protected wei ! Never mind la. I forgive you this time :)

I am a good Budak !

I miss AVril now !