Wednesday, August 27, 2008

hapi hapi bak~

These days, my mood not reli good, kinda sad.. like the weather.. i dunno why.. Today, im attending classes. Din attend since last thurs, feel like lost connection with classmates.. My car condition and Avril Lavigne concert make me feel moody actually, should be happy for the concert, but I dunno why nothing excitement within me. Haiz.
Yesterday order Putin from lowyat.net. Again, I am so regret on why I online shoppe again. This is sad. And even tellin the seller doin COD today~ Reli PK .. Today gt 3 assignments marks, on SFM, ES, and Moral. Thank God, i pass. Abit happy liao. These assignments, no efforts from me, gt, but not much. Haiz. After havin lecture, my frens and I still not feelin want to attend moral lecture, although tis week is last week. Then, I SMS the seller to do COD. We meet and I got my item. Oh gosh, I am so happy!! Oh Putin is so cute..!! Not feelin regret liao. Hohoho..
We waitin for Feeling Cafe open at 11.30am, but the time now is only at 10.30am. So, we walked and sat at the chinese stalls there, reading notes, watching TVB drama, and waiting the time pass to 11.30am.. Nice restaurant, good environment, and feel comfortable at the cafe.. And the food is so much.. cant finish it!! Hehe, ordered Nissin noodle with iced red tea! Very full!!
Moral tutorial is not bored as before, maybe i read the notes liao. ES tutorial is fast and efficient. Sir mentioned some important points. Thank gratefully to Sir. Gonna miss him. Hope can have him teach us again. But not because i have to repeat *touch wood!!!*

a happy collection family i owned!! waiting for Garu to join us.. Hehe




















nice and cute Putin!! like it so much!!

No comments: