Thursday, July 24, 2008

whole pointless issue day~

today, as usual, wake up at 6 am headin for 8am class.. recover from my sickness liao.. cause of Avril's ticket... anyway, today, arrivin at college, again... 7.20am =.= cause speedin again... haiz.. then, my fren arrived around 7.40am, and asked me on her car condition.. then i realized she washed her car liao!! haha.. then, actually she asked for my opinion on her car scratch side and compared with the pic she had on the phone.. it's a Myvi with yellow printed scratch.. but not compatible lo.. then, she said tht someone called her and claiming my friend is the one who langgar the person who called on wed... sad for my fren, sure her car gt bad luck.. b4 is tayar pancit, now kena blamed for nothing..
tax lecture is not quite sien like on tue last time.. this time, my eyes still open, no shut down.. good student.. hehe.. after lecture, my friends and I together in 4 person follow my fren, rui chi to the parking side there, where her car is been parked. Rui chi also brings along her guy friend, in case tht person is unreasonable argue, then no one can fight back.. we wait until 9.40 something, she onli arrive.. with 10?? people..!! like coming to fight.. scary, with alot of guys.. then, the first thing tht girl starts to talk is blaming my fren for scratchin her car.. I was like "what?" my GOD.. she's no manners.. my fren oso angry liao, then they start to debate, and of course, we go aside.. cause dun wan to add oil..
tht girl said my fren scratched her car on mon, but tht girl's dad said my fren scratched her car on tue??? how come differ statement.. someomore mentioned my fren din drive da car on tue.. how come.. my GOD.. somemore + her friends tht talk nonsense things.. asking my fren whether she's truly din scratched da girl's car, if my fren din lie within her heart.. wht??? stupid statement.. cannot tahan of wht they say.. even mentioned to my fren to compensate at RM200, then to RM50.. gila de, if my friend compensates, means my fren is wrong.. !! cannot compensate la.. then, tht girl's fren said tht they should stop arguing over pointless things????? wtf?? u r da one who talks nonsense first.. grab ppl's contact no and scold for no evidence on hand??? i felt angry..
+ this SAD gives away my fren's contact no without my fren's concern.. it shows where's our confidentiality??? how can be like tht de... again, felt angry oso.. but think over da girl's fren mentioned "pointless", i wanna laughed liao.. anyway, plz dun blamed ppl for no reason + no evidence.. just like my fren's case, she's innocent.. luckily she truly cn argue back, no worries.. anyway, tht girl's dad called my fren during our tutorial, saying my fren bringing kongsi gelap frens????? again, HELLO?? we wear black shirts, doesnt mean we r ahli kongsi gelap, somemore stupid "pointless" things.. cannot stand these ppl.. dun ever let me meet this kind of ppl!!
if they truly talk bout tis issue, fine.. but, plz dun talk like wanna fight liao..

No comments: